January 2023 Vol #92 - Witch Way Magazine- Issue - Digital Issue
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM/INSTANT DOWNLOAD
This 68 page Digital Witch Magazine features curated articles about witch culture, craft, and daily life so your January 2023 issue will help you explore traditions and techniques from a spirited new perspective, enabling you to grow and expand your knowledge base.
With 25-30 helpful articles per issue this is available in single page and spread format that will be easy to read on your tablet, phone or desktop! Sit back and relax with a cup of coffee as you enjoy, learn, discover, and inspire new passions within your craft!
- PDF of the January 2023 issue (spread format for easy desktop reading.)
- PDF of the January 2023 issue (single page format ideal for tablet and mobile reading)
- 8x10in size PDF
- 68 pages
- 25-30 Witch Articles
- Spread and Spread format available
- Diverse group of contributors
- Articles on witch daily life, techniques, and craft from different perspectives.
- Editor's Note
- Monthly Affirmation
- When Spiritual Altars Become a New Age Fad
- Bookworm Witchcraft
- Herb of the Month: Devil’s Shoestring
- Raising Little Witchlings:Find a Friend Spell
- The Legend of Skadi
- A New Twist on Old Ritual
- Toil + Trouble: Magical Tips for Hard Times
- The Magic & the Mistress of the House of Books
- The Witch of Endor
- Summerland: a review
- Hamsa: Symbolism, Meaning and Use of This Ancient Protection Symbol
- The Vampire of Dauphine Street
- 5 Easy Ways to Ruin a Spell
- Getting Closer To The Earth
- We Tried It: Breathwork Ceremony
- Fit Witch: A Brief 1000-Year History of Fit Witches
- Witches of the Discworld
- Monthly Card Spread
- Monthly Astrological Reading
HOW TO PURCHASE
1.) Add to cart and complete purchase.
2.) You will receive an email with your downloads
3.) Open in device and enjoy!
- For help on working with PDFs in specific devices see the FAQ section or message me.
Spells and rituals are for entertainment purposes only, Witch Way does not guarantee the outcome of any spell-work obtained from our magazines. This magazine is recommended for ages 18 and older. Editor is an ordained reverend.