February 2022 Vol #81 - Witch Way Magazine- Issue - Digital Issue
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM/INSTANT DOWNLOAD
This 76 page Digital Witch Magazine features curated articles about witch culture, craft, and daily life so your February 2022 issue will help you explore traditions and techniques from a spirited new perspective, enabling you to grow and expand your knowledge base.
With 25-30 helpful articles per issue this is available in single page and spread format that will be easy to read on your tablet, phone or desktop! Sit back and relax with a cup of coffee as you enjoy, learn, discover, and inspire new passions within your craft!
- PDF of the February 2022 issue (spread format for easy desktop reading.)
- PDF of the February 2022 issue (single page format ideal for tablet and mobile reading)
- 8x10in size PDF
- 76 pages
- 25-30 Witch Articles
- Spread and Spread format available
- Diverse group of contributors
- Articles on witch daily life, techniques, and craft from different perspectives.
- Editor's Letter
- February Affirmation
- Jessica Ripley
- Tianna Sicilia
- Sexy Beasts and Beings
- Chocolate Strawberry Truffles
- A Review of The Herbal Alchemist’s Handbook
- How Social Media Is Shaping Witchcraft
- Gods and Lovers
- Sex Magic: A Truly Satisfying Spell Technique
- Imbolc with the Kitchen Witch
- Seeking Inspiration from Mediumship Readings
- Saints and Liars: Part 3
- From Ireland to New Orleans Maman Brigitte
- Team up with Tarot’s Queen of Swords for Self-Love, Satisfaction, and Success
- ERIN STERLING'S THE EX HEX
- Jonathan Strange & Mister Norrell Tethers
- Aquarius Dark Moon Spread
- Astrological Reading
HOW TO PURCHASE
1.) Add to cart and complete purchase.
2.) You will receive an email with your downloads
3.) Open in device and enjoy!
- For help on working with PDFs in specific devices see the FAQ section or message me.
Spells and rituals are for entertainment purposes only, Witch Way does not guarantee the outcome of any spell-work obtained from our magazines. This magazine is recommended for ages 18 and older. Editor is an ordained reverend.