The Glam Witch - Paperback
THE GLAM WITCH:
A Magical Manifesto of Empowerment with the
Great Lilithian Arcane Mysteries
By Michael Herkes; Foreword by Fiona Horne
Lilith has been feared, worshipped, analyzed, and dissected by many and yet she remains an enigma cloaked in a riddle of witchcraft. Today, she has found a place of elevation as a quintessential Goddess amongst an array of occult practices, being revered for her fierce independence, carnal appetite, and thirst for equality.
A witchcraft 101 book through a Lilithian lens, THE GLAM WITCH plants the practice of modern witchcraft in Lilith’s garden of glittery fruit. Laid out over a sparkling assemblage of chapters, a modern mystic will explore the theory, practice, and lifestyle of the Great Lilithian Arcane Mysteries (GLAM). Here you will:
- Learn the herstory of Lilith and how to apply her archetype to a magical path.
- Discover Lilith’s astrological significance to help navigate the shadow self.
- Witch-craft a glamour poppet for attraction and beauty.
- Develop self-love and compassion through the power of orgasm.
- Neutralize negativity with the application of Bitchcraft.
- Open your third eye to intuition with signs and synchronicity.
Loaded with spells and rituals to cultivate confidence, sizzle with sensuality, and stand up to adversity THE GLAM WITCH is a guide to spiritual empowerment and establishing unapologetic authenticity through magical means.