October 2021 Vol #77 - Witch Way Magazine- Issue - Digital Issue
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM/INSTANT DOWNLOAD
This 86 page Digital Witch Magazine features curated articles about witch culture, craft, and daily life so your October 2021 issue will help you explore traditions and techniques from a spirited new perspective, enabling you to grow and expand your knowledge base.
With 25-30 helpful articles per issue this is available in single page and spread format that will be easy to read on your tablet, phone or desktop! Sit back and relax with a cup of coffee as you enjoy, learn, discover, and inspire new passions within your craft!
- PDF of the October 2021 issue (spread format for easy desktop reading.)
- PDF of the October 2021 issue (single page format ideal for tablet and mobile reading)
- 8x10in size PDF
- 86 pages
- 25-30 Witch Articles
- Spread and Spread format available
- Diverse group of contributors
- Articles on witch daily life, techniques, and craft from different perspectives.
- Editor's Letter
- Monthly Affirmation
- Filipino Witches, Aswangs, & Other Magical Beliefs
- Sacred Sabbat Soak: Samhain
- Raising Little Witchlings: Cooperating with Co-Parents
- Enchanting Your Planner to Ensure Success
- A Review of ROALD DAHL’S THE WITCHES, 2020
- Honoring the Ancestors
- Samhain Pumpkin Loaf
- The Haunting History of the New Orleans Second Line
- My First Tools to Direct Energy
- Messages from Beyong the Veil: Exploring Methods of Spirit
- SAMHAIN BLACK MIRROR
- Colcannon Divination for Samhain
- Once Upon a Time in Suburbia
- The Souls Journey
- Four-Leaf Clover Garden Luck Spell
- Candle Magic to Connect with Surraoundings
- October Witch Divination Spread
- October Astrology
HOW TO PURCHASE
1.) Add to cart and complete purchase.
2.) You will receive an email with your downloads
3.) Open in device and enjoy!
- For help on working with PDFs in specific devices see the FAQ section or message me.
Spells and rituals are for entertainment purposes only, Witch Way does not guarantee the outcome of any spell-work obtained from our magazines. This magazine is recommended for ages 18 and older. Editor is an ordained reverend.