December 2020 Vol #67 - Rachel True - Witch Way Magazine- Issue - Digital Issue
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM/INSTANT DOWNLOAD
This 96 page Digital Witch Magazine features curated articles about witch culture, craft, and daily life so your December 2020 issue will help you explore traditions and techniques from a spirited new perspective, enabling you to grow and expand your knowledge base.
With 25-30 helpful articles per issue this is available in single page and spread format that will be easy to read on your tablet, phone or desktop! Sit back and relax with a cup of coffee as you enjoy, learn, discover, and inspire new passions within your craft!
- PDF of the December 2020 issue (spread format for easy desktop reading.)
- PDF of the December 2020 issue (single page format ideal for tablet and mobile reading)
- 8x10in size PDF
- 96 pages
- 25-30 Witch Articles
- Spread and Spread format available
- Diverse group of contributors
- Articles on witch daily life, techniques, and craft from different perspectives.
HOW TO PURCHASE
1.) Add to cart and complete purchase.
2.) You will receive an email with your downloads
3.) Open in device and enjoy!
- For help on working with PDFs in specific devices see the FAQ section or message me.
ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE
- Editor's Letter - The end
- The Vampyre Library Book Club Press Release
- The Yule We Used to Know
- Hyggee Homestead
- Magic of the Eclipse
- Yule Intention Cone
- Frozen II: A Review
- Finding Peace in a Chaotic World
- Elemental Protection Talismans
- Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice
- Raising Little Witches: Peace to our Little Ones
- Blending Your Own Personal Oil
- Small Shop Support
- Moldavite: Stone from Space
- Ancestral Curses and How To Break Them
- The Yule Witch & The Yule Goat
- Toxic: Part 1
- True Calling: Interview with Rachel True
- Spirits of Yule
- Herbalism for December: Two to Try
- Astrology for December
Spells and rituals are for entertainment purposes only, Witch Way does not guarantee the outcome of any spell-work obtained from our magazines. This magazine is recommended for ages 18 and older. Editor is an ordained reverend.